Kitchen Reno: Phase One Complete

The first phase of the reno is done and my wife and I made it back to our abode today -tired, tired but happy the job is getting done. But I am so tired that I am copying the photos and text from my son-in-law's blog to let you know what we have been up to these past 11 days. Yes 11, the floor became an albatross-but finally conquered.

My son-in-law writes:

Sunday, April 27, 2008
Kitchen Reno: Phase One Complete

It took 11 straight days of blood, sweat, arguments and hard work. It started with this...... ripped it all out and started from the bare walls ...... and ended up with this. And a new floor to boot!Thanks to my wife's mom and dad for all their hard work and guidance. We couldn't of done it without you. And thanks also to my wife's cousin who wired us up. Phase two will be the installation of the granite counters in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned...

(Thanks for the kind words.. and we will be returning to do tile work.)

Comments

Popular Posts