"the Pecking Order" Raven Series (a Pyrographic painting)

My wife and I were away again and could not work on our art- let alone the blog. But we are back and I have just completed yet another pyrographic/acrylic painting.

I had noted a flock of crows milling about in a field. Each one seemed to have a position within the flock or was going about establishing one. In doing so, each exhibited a personality belied by their actions. The problem arises when one attempts to attribute human characteristics to the actions of birds and animals -but that is our frame of reference and so it goes.

I am noting when I take a picture with my camera of the painting I am getting glare spots. I am not sure how to address this. I know in other photos the glare is significant and actually alters the image.

Comments

Popular Posts