My Graphic ebook on Kindle Amazon

For the past 2 1/2 years, I've been creating cartoons for a graphic comic detailing my journey through rehabilitation after suffering a stroke in 2021. I faced challenges while working with new programs my new iPad, which slowed down the process.


The graphic booklet, "Different Strokes for Different Folks: My Personal Journey," is a collection of cartoon panels that depict my struggles and triumphs during my recovery. Each panel was carefully designed to evoke emotions and convey messages about the obstacles I faced. By blending humor and introspection, I hope to inspire others to reflect on their own challenges and find moments of connection.


After completing the booklet, I received feedback from others and made several revisions. I'm grateful for their help and encouragement throughout the process.


Ultimately, I decided to publish the booklet as an ebook on Kindle Direct Publishing and Amazon's booklist. The publishing process wasn't as simple as I thought - I had to ensure the pages met their standards for both ebooks and print. I also had to set up a new bank account and fill out a tax form, which was a bit confusing for me. Despite the challenges, I persevered and now my booklet is available on Amazon.



https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0DJMXQMZ6 


Comments

Popular Posts