An Anniversary Cartoon in Procreate -by Peter C Marshall

 Another anniversary arose in the family and my wife thought it might be a cute idea to do a cartoon.  and so I did.

Since my stroke I have done most art work on my iPad. I have been producing cartoons for a variety of reasons and so why not for anniversaries.  

So, into Procreate to produce the cartoon: sketch layer, line layer, flesh layer, colour layer, shadow layer etc.  Once completed I move the cartoon over to Comic life and add speech bubbles. Then I crop the cartoon and save it as a jpeg to send out.  

The cartoons have been challenging.  My line work is not a smooth as when I was younger and before the stroke.  However, it's fun coming up with a concept and going for it.


This happy couple have been together for 20+ years, have children (our granddaughters), work hard and have weathered the pandemic together.  At this stage they probably know what the other is thinking before the thinking even begins.






Comments

Popular Posts