The Bedroom "Studio" is coming to completion

Over the laqst few weeks my son and I worked to complete my granddaughter's bedroom "studio."  To get to the room we had to lay hardwood in the hallway and then her bedroom.  The hardwood went along alright but it was the finishing touches of baseboards, quarter round, filling, sanding and painting that took the greater amount of time. I helped but my son had to spend the major amount of time to finish things up. 

But the results for my granddaughter's bedroom studio are great.

.I took these photos of the desk and shelving because these are the items I had custom built for her some time ago.


Note the chandelier in her studio.  I am slightly older than my granddaughter and I have yet to have a chandelier in my bedroom let alone a studio.
We wish her many happy years doing projects in her bedroom studio.

A great job well done.

Comments

Popular Posts