another DIY project that interferes with art

We had the fireplace in the studio replaced.  In doing so I tore the fireplace surround apart leaving the understructure.  After a committee of two debate Mannie had me buy and install the stone facing to the fireplace one the new fireplace was installed.  Needless to say, the DIY project interfered with art work getting done, but, it needed to be done.

I looked chic covered with a plastic bag as I cut the stone on the tile wheel that threw water at me with every cut. But, I could do the work outside as the March day was sunny and warm. Later I put the pics into my comic life program and have a short moment of the event.

I'm not so sure I want early sunny and warm days as then the projects will begin to add up.


Popular Posts