Birthday Gazebo -One of those things that just pop up

My birthday was coming and we had ordered a gazebo kit that I would put by our pond.  I cannot stay out in the sun without having a skin reaction.  The gazebo by the pond would allow me to sit for more than 3 minutes at a time.
It arrived on the day of my birthday and so on the Sunday my wife, Manuela, and I began to erect the gazebo.  Over the next 3 days we worked in the morning to build the gazebo.  Each day the temperature rose to 30 degrees C -too hot for two senior citizens.  Nevertheless, we completed the gazebo.  Amazing, the kit was missing a few parts.  We adapted and got the job done.
Building the gazebo may not be fine art but when done the new gazebo within our landscape does paint a pretty picture.



Comments

Popular Posts