Oil Pastel Paintings -Ridge Rabbits and Gazebo Bunnies

These works were featured at the last art show. and sale.  I was questioned about doing this type of work.  Oil pastel works with lines burnt into the illustration board.  My Granddaughters were over to view the pictures and we have come up with a story board in order to create a book.  I have more paintings to do in order to fill in the blanks of the plot.  We shall see what happens.
So far the pictures are:






Please excuse the light flash in some of the photos.  I took the pictures after I had framed them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very good blog you have here but I was curious if
you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked
about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where
I can get responses from other experienced individuals that
share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you!

My blog post; vegetable gardening

Popular Posts